Today, we want to give you some instructions on how to set up a saved search that will send you emails each day when new properties show up in your area of interest.
· First, you log in and select property search
· Select a County Zone (Just one only)
· Scroll down to the General Property Search section
· Select one of the options under "Choose One" such as Default Notice or Trustee Sales
· You can now select from many options in the general property search section if you want to make very specific choices.
· You can specify the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
· You can specify the type of property.
· You can specify up to 3 cities or zip codes within the county zone, or
· You can scroll further down the screen to the map for a polygon search
· The Polygon search option lets you draw a multi-sided box around a geographic area
· If you wish to create a polygon for your search, put your mouse cursor on the map
· Adjust the map to center on the area you want, and zoom in if needed
· Begin your polygon by clicking one point on the map
· Move your mouse cursor and click on a second point on the map
· A red line will form between the two points
· Move your mouse cursor again to another point and click to make a second line
· Continue this process until you have just one line left to do to finish the box
· Click on "Close Polyshape" and the polygon will be complete
· Now you should have a search that is ready to save
· Scroll up the page to just above "Choose One"
· Click on "Save this Search" and a small window will open in that spot
· Now type the name you want to give the search and click "Save"
· The search will be saved to your "My Searches" folder
· Now click on "My Searches" just above Kurt's Photo on the left of the Property Search Screen
· You will see the search you saved
· Look to the right and you will see it says "Activate Notifications"
· Click on "Activate Notifications"
· You will now get an email each day with the properties that your search picks up
· Call 800-664-2567 if you would like us to create a saved search for you